About The Star College of Cosmetology
Star College of Cosmetology Logo
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Client Services Hours:
Tuesday – Friday, 9:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our School Objectives Foster Star Quality
- To be a comprehensive cosmetology school meeting the needs of the people of the community by offering the best instruction and programs developed by our available resources.
- To maintain quality programs that enable our students to successfully pass the state examination, obtain a license, and become gainfully employed as an entry level cosmetologist, nail tech., esthetician or cosmetology teacher by revising programs or courses as needed.
- To maintain a campus atmosphere conducive to learning, with emphasis on the salon atmosphere training.
- To instill in every student and employee a commitment to pursue excellence in performance, with emphasis on instructional endeavors.
- To maintain an institution which operates on the basis of dignity and worth of each individual student and employee with an atmosphere of mutual cooperation, trust, and support as each strives for success in his/her area of responsibility.
- To provide a qualified teaching staff by exceeding the continuing education requirements of the State of Texas.
- To provide a clean and well maintained facility, good working equipment, an updated structured curriculum, an expansive audio and visual library, a reference library, and a salon management system.
- To maintain an active recruiting effort reaching out to outstanding students, students inadequately prepared for college, minority students, and adult students.
- To be committed to self-evaluation through which the quality of programs and services is brought under regular appraisal and evaluation.
- To continuously survey the constituency of present and former students, clients, and salons to determine the extent to which these goals are being met.
© 2011 Star College of Cosmetology